Okay so update on my life, I'm living at Cambrie's and Steve's house again. I moved in shortly before Thanksgiving. Our lease ended at the apts I was living at and my best roommate was moving back in with her sister to save for her mission so in looking at my experience this last year with crummy roommates and my name being connected with theirs on the lease, I decided it wasn't worth it. This was I can help out Cambrie and Steve babysit more along with other things around the house and with rent. plus I get to play with two cute fussbuckets when I get home from work or school. It's a good situation.
So today at work, I got my very first massage (sorry mom, the ones you give don't count). At work, a couple of times a year I guess, they have "employee appreciation days" where they allow a local massage therapy school to come do their clinicals at our facility for a couple of hours and we get massages. They already did it once this year while I've been there but I missed I the first time because of school. It felt divine and someday when I'm rich and famous, I'm going to go get massages regularly.
An Anomoly also happened... My hair suddenly took on more red. I don't have any pictures (again, sorry mom) and it probably wouldn't show up in the pictures anyways without the right lighting. It's not a huge amount of more red in my hair, I was just looking in the mirror on sunday and I noticed that my hair looked more red than usual and went and clarified with cambrie to see if she could see it too. It's very odd. I don't know why. I didn't dye it or anything. I don't know. Anyways that's all my news for now. TTFN.

Comments

Gramps said…
I got a free massage once while at BrainShare. It was quite nice, though not something I would actually pay money for. Your mom scratches my back and not only does that feel good but because it's HER hands, it's heavenly.
Marilyn said…
Isn't he sweet???
Christmas is in 2 weeks, so I guess I'll get to see if you're more red still or not!
Chad and Erica took their baby home :( so I don't have anything cute to kiss on. Kim called and volunteered us to bring over dinner...but we haven't heard back. I think they want to do this new baby thing alone...But I can kiss on my other grandchildren SOON! :)
Christa said…
Good to hear from you. So do you know if you're coming the 23rd or 24th yet?
Stevo said…
Isn't it "Steve & Cambrie's" house?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results