I can't wait to see my new baby GRANDAUGHTER! Pretty sweet to finally have a grand-child living in the valley! And, not that it really matters tons, I am hoping for a little red head to kiss on again! Fun stuff!
My mom was in the hospital last night again . From Keith:
In case you were not aware, dad had to take her to the ER late last night because of pain and very high blood pressure. They finally released her about 5:00 AM this morning.
I don't know why her blood pressure was high (203/99). But she had chest pain going on again, so once again they had to run the tests on her heart, which she has had run many times, and it always shows that her heart is fine. And once she gets feeling better, then she wants to come home, and she is ripping of the EKG stuff, and IV line, trying to find her clothes so she can get out of there! The nurses kept telling her that if she left the hospital before the Dr released her, that she would have to pay the bills cause the insurance company wouldn't. True story. They were able to stall her until 5 am when the Dr released her. My poor dad! Anyway, just thought you should know.
Christa, I figure we can all bring our own bedding for our trip down there. I know you have a queen size blow up mattress, do you have any others that will be available to use? We have some we can bring. I think Cambrie has one too? We are trying to pack lightly so we can fit in your Christmas tree...but we can sit on blankets...just let us know if you are set up with any other blow up mattresses. And we can throw some money in the pot so that we don't all have to freeze. We'd probably survive, but those Californians would likely have frostbite! They are not used to the cold. ...And I would like to have WARM wonderful memories, not chilled ones! :) :) :)

Comments

Gramps said…
I, for one, can wear a sweatshirt if I need to, which I probably won't. Also, the single air mattresses we have won't take up much room in our car, I'm sure we can bring them if needed.
Marilyn said…
You know me dear, I wear my thermals AND a sweatshirt and still chill at 71 degrees! And hey, I think that most of the fam that will be there would rather have a 71 setting with me!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results