Dastrup Baby Update

I had another OB appointment today, and although I've been having a lot of contractions the last few days, the good news is that my cervix isn't changing. The not-as-good news is that this baby is still breech! If he hasn't flipped around in 3 weeks, we'll try to have him flipped manually (which is supposedly pretty painful), and if that doesn't work we'll be scheduling a c-section since they won't deliver breech babies vaginally anymore. I can't believe I'm at the end of my pregnancy already! I guess it's time to get ready!

Comments

Gramps said…
Ug! Poor Teeta. You certainly do have your challenges carrying those papooses. I hope you don't have to go through a C-section...that could put a crimp in your style for a while. (But as usual, I work so your mom doesn't have to so she can help in these situations.) It pains me to hear of my little bug having problems. You deserve to have a normal pregancy/delivery this time so I hope it TURNS out (no pun intended) that way.
Cambrienelson said…
glad to hear that MOST things are well
Erica said…
I can't believe you're almost done too. I hope that little guy decides to flip soon.
Chad said…
Wahoo! Emmy gets another cousin soon!

We are so excited for you, and like Erica said, we hope he decides to flip soon. We hope you don't need to have a C-Section. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Marilyn said…
I am starting to wonder if anybody has a baby without complications anymore! I will and am praying that he will get into the correct position, one way or another!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results