NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!!!!

So, as multiple people have somewhat mentioned on the blog so far, on Tuesday, I had the second worst day of my life thusfar. It started off at work. I had a group of babies that I haven't had in a while and I forgot that one of them you have to be especially careful turning him and such because he has a large stoma in his tracheostomy and if your not careful, his trach will pop out and make it so he can't breath (he's on a respirator) so I was turning him on his side and of course it popped out. He was fine cause we got it back in really quick but it was part of my no good, very bad day.

Over my lunch break, I decided to go to Cambrie's for lunch because I work about a mile and a half away and on my way there, I got in an accident that was my fault. What happened was I was turning right and I saw the car in front of me start to go but didn't watch them make the actual turn so I pulled up to the line and watched for an opening to go. I saw one and started to go but the lady in front of me had pulled out into the intersection and stopped again. So I started going but she hadn't moved yet so CRASH. Her car didn't have a lot of damage... just some scratches on the fender and the plastic covering for her light broken off. My passenger front corner is smashed in so my tire covering grinds against my tires when I turn left. It's frustrating though because when it happened, the lady said she was completely fine but she told the insurance agent that she's sore and thinks she's going to go the doc to get it checked out. Also she told the agent that she thinks I was going pretty fast... she was 4 feet in front of me... I was going MAYBE 10 mph when I hit her.

On top of all that, I had used my phone to call mom to make sure I did all I was supposed to do at the time of the accident and I guess on the way to my car, it slipped out of my hand onto the road and I didn't notice it until I got to Cambrie's when I couldn't find it and by the time I got back to it, it had been run over multiple times. Luckily the card was still intact and I have another phone to use but still... all in all it was a NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY!

Comments

Gramps said…
Poor Buff. You need a hug but you aren't around to get one :(
Marilyn said…
Some days are like that, yeah, they are. Sorry!
Chad said…
No fun. Hopefully you won't have another day like that for a long time...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results