Bosch is true

Long story short:
Bought used bosch on ebay: $95 (from Lady in provo who bought it at DI)
Discovered bosch didn't work due to 1 small part malfunction.
Found a random company who sells bosch to verify which part I needed to buy to fix it. They told me that they would get it for me for free. 4 days later not only did the part come in the mail (100% free including shipping), but they sent an entire new bosch bowl for free too. I called them to make sure that it wasn't an accident and told them I hadn't even bought my bosch from them. They said bosch is garanteed for life and then they sent me a new lid for my bosch too (since mine didn't fit). All free. Crazy bosch people-- they just lost about $150 on me. So now I'm the owner of a full-size bosch and a half size bosch. Anybody have a desire for a half-size bosch?

I must say though that I love my bosch. Nothing can make bread products like a bosch. And there is nothing to compare to fresh rolls, bread, etc.. I endorse Bosch.

Comments

Gramps said…
And just think...you could have avoided all this if you would have just not gotten rid of the Bosch we originally gave you. :)
Christa said…
Wow. Not a bad deal! I'll second your endorsement!
Marilyn said…
I need the telephone # where you got your free stuff...cause my not free stuff has a broken lid I would like to replace too!
And I agree. A Bosch is not a luxury, it is a necessity! And if you make your own bread regularly, can pay for itself in not all that long.
Cambrienelson said…
The place is called Kitchen Essentials and it is in salt lake.

So basically, since bosch has a lifetime warranty-- why would anybody want a new one? just buy a used one and uses it until it malfunctions and then get a free new one. great deal.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results