Going in today

I guess I should let everyone know that at our Tuesday appt, the Dr. told us he'd like me to go in to the hospital today to start with the gel, with the hopes that I'll be ready by tomorrow (Friday) to be induced (the real meds). So, Chad and I will be enjoying our time in the hospital starting around 11 or 12 today until the baby is born (they don't release you anymore until the baby is born--new policy at the hospital). If my body responds quickly, I suppose we could deliver this baby today. We'll see what happens.

So there's the latest. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. :) We'll keep you all posted.

Comments

Marilyn said…
yes, I always feel that prayers should attend the Labor process. Things can go wrong, although they are lots safer than they used to be! My prayers are with you!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results