Thanks grandma and gramps

Mom is officially headed your way (Utah). The weather was supposed to be pretty bad for the next few days. I'm doing ok anyway-- just weak and not eating quite normally. But I can handle life pretty well i'd say.

THANK YOU to both grandma and gramps for sacrificing for our family's behalf. Steve and I were trying to think of a way we could give a big THANK YOU to them...gift cards, a special trip somewhere... But we concluded that the thing they would appriciate the most is a visit from their granddaughters. So, we purchaced flights to come to Utah, we are coming March 13th-19th for a "thank you" visit.

Comments

Chad said…
Yay! We're excited to see the Nelsons AND the Dastrups.
Unknown said…
That's a brilliant idea you two. It'll be fun to see y'all again.
Chad said…
Christa tells me to hold off on any vacation planning: They'll be here on business and they're trying to get the Nelsons to re-schedule their visit.
Gramps said…
I'm thinking Christmas time or mid Summer would be more fun/relaxing but I'll take you guys any time I can! Just be aware that the week before BrainShare I'm going to be very busy at work. As for it being a sacrifice. Just take a look into Kiera's or Lydia's face and think of what you would do for them. Now realize you are my child and helping a child is just what you do...you don't think of it as any sacrifice.
Breanna said…
YEAY!!! I'll get to see my whole family again before i go on my mission! So i'm glad you're coming sooner rather than later :-)
Cambrienelson said…
Actually , sorry buff-- I just canceled my flight. At dastrups request I'll be coming in June instead (as soon as I verify with my husband that that is ok). probably the first week in June or so. How 'bout having your farewell then buff?
Gramps said…
June is better for me. I'll have more time to spend then.
Erica said…
Bonus for us to get to see you guys! Woo woo! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results