Happenings

Yesterday we went to feed the ducks at our local ponds. Kiera INSISTED that she wanted Emmy, Chad and Erica to come. Too bad.
This morning Lydia was playing with my phone and shortly thereafter I got a phone call from Brett: "did you call me?" It seems Lydia misses her uncle brett.
Whenever lydia finds something that rocks back and forth she stradles it and says "neigh neigh" (horse noises). She remembers the rocking horse in Utah. It seems like my girls are missing Utah.

Bad parents story: today we went to disneyland. Steve was pushing the stroller and suddlenly stopped. I looked down to see Lydia under the stroller with road rash on her forehead very traumatized. She had wriggled her way under the tray (which must have taken some effort). We had not put her seatbelt on which was obviously a mistake. Poor thing!
We went to disneyland with some friends from the ward today. just as we were parting ways one of their kids who was "grumpy and not eating from teething" vomited. My kids were sharing food with them at lunch so I'm now crossing my fingers, arms, toes, eyes, and everything else that I don't wake up to puking kids tonight.

Comments

Marilyn said…
It's a sign! You are SUPPOSED to be a pediatric dentist and move to UTAH!!
Poor little Lydia! :(
Erica said…
Tell Kiera that we miss her too. We would love to feed the ducks with her again!
Hope the girls don't get sick, and hope Lydia heals up soon!
I like reading your stories. Thanks for sharing!
Gramps said…
Well we folks here in Utah miss Kiera and Lydia too. As for the stroller incident..I suppose it's just another parental learning oppportunity. I know it's hard to believe, but after raising 5 kids, we STILL aren't perfect parents. Life happens.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results