Home again, home again...but not with a jig...

Cambrie pays a terrible price to have Children! Now I know that isn't news to you all. She came home from the hospital today ...finally...dehydrated still, and still puking. The only reason she is home is because she is a nurse and can hook up her IV's, feeding tubes, etc, but it's not an easy thing to do all that when you feel as lousy as she does! I know she gets megga extra credit points in heaven for being willing to make such a sacrifice to get children here!

Maybe they'll think about adopting one of those cute little orphans in Ecuador next go around when Steve is rolling in the dough...eh? Course, you look at these darling little ladies and it is obvious why they keep wanting to have their own! It was so cute: When I got Lydia up from her nap (Cambrie having arrived home while Lydia was sleeping), I said "Look what I found!!!" and took her in Cambries room. She beelined straight to Cambrie and just loved on her for probably 5 minutes, which is an eternity of giving loves for Lydia. She is usually just FAR too busy! Cambrie can't pick either one of them up after having a feeding tube put in...so it does create some challenges of trying to make them not feel rejected while not cooperating in their effort to climb onto her.

Lydia is teething ...so the day was more challenging than yesterday. Now that we have the diagnosis from Dr mom, I will know better how to deal with it tomorrow. Could you all say a prayer for Cambrie that she will be able to clear some of these hurdles and start feeling better. A good night's sleep really helps with the nausea, but she hasn't had one of those for the last week. At home, she SHOULD be able to sleep undisturbed...except that Kiera came in about every hour last night to ask Steve if she could sleep with him...
We need some prayers that direction too!

Comments

Gramps said…
Yup....she really is going through a lot to get kids here. I doubt I could do it. She gets all the respect in the world from me. I'm glad we can team up to help her out (you do the helping and I do the moral support)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results