Wintertime Inversion - Christa

Christa, something to keep in the back of your mind when you're looking for a house in Utah.  Take a look at today's temperatures.  It's almost noon here, Provo is 19 degrees and Alpine/Highland is 30 degrees.  We can often see inversion gunk below us from our house (and sometimes it engulfs our house, but rarely).  Also the Salt Lake valley is almost always worse air quality wise than Utah valley.  How much importance you put on that is up to you.  I know Jacob used to have breathing issues.

Katie, your students done with that test yet?......

Comments

Marilyn said…
I know Kim is wanting to get you back in OUR valley, and that would be nice...but you can avoid some of the inversion issues, up on the benches in SL Valley too.
Gramps said…
Truthfully, I'm just happy they're coming to Utah and will be happy wherever they decide to live. I just saw the temps and thought I would throw it out for their consideration. I know Christa is reading House Buying for Dummies or something like that.
Christa said…
Thanks for your thoughts. I think where we end up will have more to do with the home than the location, but I'll definitely keep it in mind.
Gramps said…
Don't discount location entirely. As we found out with our AF home, location and what/who is around you is kind of important if you have kids.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results