Greetings, from Sunny California!

So, here I am in Loma Linda....I surprized STEVO, who thought I was coming tomorrow...But I remembered the horror stories of other members of the family trying to get from Vegas to LA area after a holiday weekend. Something about spending and EXTRA 4 hours on the freeway in a parking lot inspired me to come a day early! So I BRAVED the storm (YES, I actually did find snow falling and snow on the road in South Utah Valley-but not really all that fearsome) and came toodling on down here. I too ran into the parking lot on the freeway scenerio South-west of Vegas...but it probably only slowed me down 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
(Can I just say again, I LOVE UTAH!!-But I hope the Majority of these So Californians stay LOVING California-But Utah does have room for 5 more Californians who are named Nelson...)

Kiera was all dressed up in her princess attire and watching Beauty and the Beast with Stevo, who couldn't wait for the part at the end when Belle dances with the Prince, and of course Steve got to play that role. He is a hero by me too!
And she said a couple of times how much she had missed me! So cute...(how much did you bribe her to say that, STEVE? ) But it sure warmed this Grandma's heart! SO CUTE LITTLE PRINCESSES!

Comments

Gramps said…
I'm glad you made it safely. I always worry big time when you're driving alone. It sounds like the princess party has begun...now all you need is to add Cambrie to that mix.
Marilyn said…
She is looking forward to coming home tomorrow! They don't believe in letting her rest there, and rest effects her nausea level for whatever reason. She did have one day nausea free there...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results