It's the most wonderful time of the year

I dunno why we were so lucky, but Erica/Chad & Katie/Brett came over for dinner last night.  Emmy was adorable as usual.  She loved the tree and would point out the mice, baby Jesus, Santa, and the dinosaurs. We saw folks up at Brigham's/Christa's on Friday, got to see most on Saturday when Chad moved, had a dinner last night, will have another one on the 22nd, then Christmas, then to Nelson's.  Wow...fun.  For the record, we have new neighbors now.  The OTHER Groneman family are our closest neighbors for a little while.  I told them they should just step in and take over Brett/Katie's callings in the ward. I got some cute pics of Emmy by the tree...I'll see if I have time to upload some tonight after work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results