Sorry for not coming to visit yall.  But frankly, I'm really glad I'm not traveling to Utah today.  After going 100MPH for the past few weeks non-stop we are so behind in home life it is rediculous.  Today we spent just trying to catch up on life: car maintanance, bills, cleaning, laundry, haircuts, bank, post office,  etc etc etc.  I think it will take at least 2 more days of this to catch up on everything.  Then we will be happy to take a break.  I need to find another job, we need to find Steve a job (and a place to live), we have enough to keep us busy every day of this break.  Sorry, but I'm glad that I'm not going to Utah!  Plus, we never could have been able to transport christmas to and from Utah. 
We'd love to do a video chat one of these days with any of ya'll. 

Comments

Gramps said…
Yea, I understand. It would have just been real fun to have you here during party time. We'll see you on Monday.
Unknown said…
I feel like I need to do a bunch of that stuff, and I don't have near all the stuff happening that you do...
Erica said…
I don't blame you one bit. Of course we'll be missing you guys, but I totally understand. It's tough to pack up the kids and go on a long trip like that, especially when you're exhausted. Have a great time with Grandma and Gramps next week!
Unknown said…
We wish you were here, but I'm glad you'll finally have some time with your family. Enjoy it and merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results