Movie Review: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

A Christmas Eve movie and A first for me...the first full length movie I've seen in 3D.  (We paid for it because we had a $20 Cinemark gift card). I liked the movie.  Action and adventure and good triumps! Unlike some other recent adventure movies (Harry Potter, Lord of the rings), evil in this movie never stood a chance...which makes it a pretty good feel good movie.  The 3D experience is one I think is going to become popular and probably the future of movies if they can get the price in line.  I really liked it.  It wasn't the extreme 3D like you see at Disneyland, but this 3D just made things look very real...like you were there. 

Comments

Marilyn said…
Yes, it was a good movie. I decided when the series comes out for sale that we should buy it. It is good clean, and has parallels the good vs evil conflict that we all face. And it sends a message to Hollywood that we do support their endeavors to produce good family friendly entertainment.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results