It probably doesn't matter what we name our little girl, because the naming trend in the Groneman family seems to divert from the person's original name anyway...Isn't that right Brigham, Cake, Chat, Can, Bert, and Buffalo? Looks like Aladdin has found his niche in the Groneman family. So as of now, Bombquisha might just stay as our daughter's name on her birth certificate since her real name will change in a few years anyway.

--Wonder boy

ps the next time the fam. gets together, we challenge EVERYONE to marshmallow war games!...using PVC pipe guns of course

Comments

Chad said…
I dunno... People call me Chad. Oh wait, sometimes people call me "Oh Great Settlers and Risk Champion".
Gramps said…
Last time I played Settlers with you Chad, I seem to remember that *I WON*. As for the Risk game, it was a fluke.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results