When we were last home for Christmas and Chad got us started on the 24 series, Steve and I became quickly addicted. But we promised ourselves we would never start another series because they are too addicting and take up too much time. I have recently recalled that pledge though and would like to thank Chad for letting me borrow seasons 2 and 3 as they have sucessfully diverted my attention from my steroid withdrawls. Yes, I'm addicted to Steroids, but I'm almost off of them-- I've gone from 50mg to 3mg-- I'm almost done!!

I would also like to thank Christa for that cheesy "Mom and baby Yoga" that she gave me as a white elephant gift. Although extremely cheesy, I do yoga almost daily because it distracts me from my nausea (I do fast forward the chanting/meditation parts). Who would have thought that I would actually use that white elephant gift!!

Comments

Christa said…
24 is way too addicting-- that's why we never watched another season. But now is the perfect time for you to do it! Enjoy! I'm glad that you actually use the yoga video, too. It's awesome, huh?
Chad said…
24 is good. Y'all should watch it (when you find time)
Gramps said…
I like 24.....In season 1, "Kim" must have set a world record for being kidnapped multiple times in the same day. I want to watch season 4, but not until winter probably. WAY too much other stuff I want to do besides be stuck inside watching something I'm addicted to. 3mg...that's good, but......when will it be 0mg?
Gramps said…
Mom mailed Chad's 5th season of 24 to you...I haven't watched it yet. I think I've only seen seasons 1-3 so far. Palmer is still president in my mind.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results