So after I picked up Cambrie N' Steve's piano today from a man driving up from California, I thought to myself, "Self. . . a boat would be a good investment" So I bought one.

It's a yellow boat with some blue interwoven in the pattern. It says it's a "3 person boat," and with that said, I think it's best to remind everyone that midgets and toddlers are people too. "3 midget boat" would possibly be a better description. The point is that it hopefully has room for two people, which is the point after all. ...Which also explains the concept of a boat being a good investment.

...then again, maybe the "two person boat" would have been the wiser investment...

Mom n' Dad, I'll probably steal your boatless oars as Big 5 Sporting Goods didn't have any oars besides kayak oars.

Comments

Chad said…
Get a little closer, don't be shy...
Gramps said…
Come get the oars. They're not great...never were, but usable.....sort of. I have a hat that says "Just call me captain"
Gramps said…
Cambrie/Steve: What's the deal with the Piano. Why R U turning it in already?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results