I am sad to announce that we have sold the Explorer. After digging in the backyard under the fence, scratching at the door during lightning storms...oh...wait...that was the dog. Anyway, some nice people that live in Tooele came today and handed me a check and drove off with it. It was sad to watch it go after it had served us well for so many years. I remember having Brett flag me down in Pleasant Grove and having to drag it home and fix a broken pully. I remember replacing the heater valve that was leaking antifreeze. I remember the first screetch of worn out brakes. I remember having to have the transmission replaced. Ah yes. The memories. The trips. The camps. It was a good and loyal friend. Now, off to think of what I can do with $4,500 dollars! Bwwwahahahahaha!!!.......

Comments

Chad said…
Don't think too hard about what to do with the greenbacks. I'll be happy to decide that for you....
Cambrienelson said…
I'll bet the new owners could still find some sand from canyonlands if they looked hard enough.... no extra charge!
Gramps said…
I'm sure they will Punkin'. I never cleaned it that well. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results