Word on the street says that there's going to be some things that go boom in the sky in Cedar Hills this Saturday. I for one am not planning on missing such an event. Mom just said that they're going to be gone, but for the rest of you Utah Valley residents (and even those of you who are not) you should come up to Mom n' Dad's house on Saturday evening to watch stuff blow up. I'm going to be bringing up a hand full of friends from here and we'll most likely be cooking bratwursts or hamburgers or something and watching stuff blow up. Hopefully "stuff" doesn't include the propane tank. If you bring lots of friends, bring your own stuff to cook up. Otherwise just tell me and I'll bring plenty for you too. Chances are, I'll have plenty anyway.

Comments

Gramps said…
Be sure to lock the doors, turn out the lights, don't litter the lawn with beer cans, and have fun. I'm envious. I'll be in Jackson annoying yer mom's siblings to no end.
Marilyn said…
Actually, Kim promised to be good and not Bug anyone. This would be a first...too bad the rest of you can't come along to witness it. Brett, we still have croquet, but you might ought to invite Chad and have him bring his too, so there would be enough. Ours only has 5 mallets as you recall.
Gramps said…
The fact that I'm there will annoy them to no end.....

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results