I would just like to be the FIRST to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB, SUNDAY! I cannot wait until tomorrow to post this because if I do, Kim who wakes before me, will beat me to it.
You will have to let us know if that little guy decided that he LIKES birthday cake this time. Maybe he would rather have a birthday pizza....I mean, afterall, Chad and Buffy get birthday PIE! And when I was growing up they used to call it "Pizza Pie", so maybe you could make the cheese say Happy birthday...
Wish we could be there. Take movies and put em on the blog will ya?

I am done with Ed week. It was good, as usual. Got some new stuff to try out. But it will be awhile till I can try it! I am way behind around here after taking 11 days off for family visits and then 4 more days for Ed week, and then today we went ATVing. Yeah. I am buried in stuff to do. But I have no regrets, except that I can't seem to figure out just how Mickey turned on his magic broom!
We really liked where we ATVed today. We went up the canyon beyond Wallsburg. It is BEAUTIFUL up there, nearly the entire way. The beetles haven't killed many pines up there and there was only about 1% of the ride that any sagebrush could even be seen. It was mostly just thick pines and aspens most of the way. And there where a lot of great camping sites...so if I have my way, I am DONE with Reservation Ridge!

Alas an alack. The blackberries haven't been picked for a week. There must be a large bowl full on the ground...but I am off to pick what hasn't dropped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results