Dear Future In-Laws~

My sister, Ali, is thinking of throwing Brett and I a camping themed bridal shower with the fam. We did this in the past for her own wedding, and we actually threw a "couple's shower" and everyone came (including all the men folk). I'm not sure if that's exactly what we'll be doing this time around, but I'd like to get as many of us together as possible. I have a sister in CA too, so it wouldn't be until right before the wedding. I was just wondering if any of you were interested, and if so, what day (probably either July 17 or 18) would work for you. Brett and I have also discussed the possibility of having a cheesecake decorating party at the same time. Let us know what you think... It's going to be a busy time, but I think it would be a lot of fun to get together.

Comments

Christa said…
Count us in! We'd love to be a part of your camping shower-- especially Brigham, who has always been curious about the goings-on at Bridal showers.
Gramps said…
Hey, if it has to do with camping, at *least* one of us will be in.
Katie Groneman said…
Well, I'm hoping that we won't have too much of the traditional bridal shower activities going on. But we can throw in a couple if Brigham really wants to know...
Chad said…
Cheescake... :)
Girly shower.. :(
Cheescake... :)
Girly shower... :(
Cheescake... :)
Girly shower.. :(
Cheescake... :)
Girly shower... :(
Hmm... The cons make it hard... If Erica comes, I suppose I can make it too.
Cambrienelson said…
Buff and I should be flying in on either the 16th or 17th.....RIGHT BUFF???? (I'm still waiting for buff to give me an exact date so we can buy plane tickets). But we would love to come.
Marilyn said…
Of course I or WE will be there. Any excuse is a good excuse for a party, right dear?
But I want to do a shower for you here in my ward, since you aren't having a reception...it's the only way I will be able to share your event with my friends. So when would you want to do that? I am pretty flexible ....so just let me know, ok?
Unknown said…
Am I close enough family to come too? There is cheesecake . . . Aaaahhh
Chad said…
Erica and I might be in California that week for Erica's work (I'm there for support). But, if we're not, if you rename it to a "celebration" or "party" or "wackiness" (or something I wouldn't be ashamed to say I attended), I will come, even if my honey isn't able to.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results