This blog is in despirate need of a new post so since you left it up to me you'll have to hear about the trivial things in my life.

1. Today I am officially the same weight that I was when I went into the hospital to give birth to Kiera. (and I'm only 24 weeks pregnant which means this baby weighs about 1.5 lbs) Ouch.

2. I sat down with a calculator today and added up all of the medical bills from this pregnancy thus far. The total was $97,458.00 and we've only had to pay about $500 of that since we have good insurance.

3. Today buff came over to see her cute niece. Buff and I sat outside gabbing while Kiera played in the kiddie pool. Kiera caught our attention mid conversation when she said "uh-oh" 4 times each time getting louder. She was standing in the water and she looked down between her legs and said "uh-oh!" as the water beneath her became yellow. Hey, at least she recognizes when she is going now.... maybe that is a step towards potty training..... I'm going to have 2 babies in diapers in a few months here.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Actually, an updated amount of the medical bill is $104,465. This is one expensive baby
Christa said…
Maybe you should name her "Cara" which is Spanish for "expensive"! Just needing to buy 2 sets of diapers alone could earn her that name.
Gramps said…
I needed Kiera around the last few days to blow the hot air out of here. Hot!
Marilyn said…
Hey, it was probably her blowing in California that sent it here in the first place!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results