OK! A couple of someones in So California could have mentioned about the tornado that hit Riverside yesterday....I mean it is close! When I was down there and needed to go find a doctor, that is where I went. It is where BJ went to school for awhile. Don't you people even notice news of a tornado that was 15 miles or so from your place? That must have happened at the same time that the Nelsons got the downpour. Well, I am glad it only proved to be entertaining to your little lady!
We got the same storm here....well, at least MOST of Utah got a good soaking the last couple of days. But the storm came in from the North, and usually when that happens, It seems to funnel through the gap at the point of the mountain and drench Lehi and points south of there. On one of those days Spanish Fork got .97 inches in less than a day, and PG got .02 inches. We barely got enough to get the sidewalk wet about 3 times, and then it would stop. But hey, I am not going to complain...the same storm (huge low pressure area) created that mile wide tornado that wiped out a town North of Denver yesterday....I am sure they got LOTS of rain with it, but I'll bet they are wishing it had left them high and dry! Crazy! If you want to see more.... http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=weather&id=6160384

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I had no idea about the tornado(s). We don'thave TV, and I only check out national news on the internet since california is so liberal. Crazy stuff-- derailed a train and fliped a semi not to far from here.
BUFFY said…
yeah i didn't know about it either. I don't have tv. I only found about it in class yesterday...
Erica said…
We're glad you all are safe! Chad told me about it last night. Crazy stuff!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results