I got a cool Father's Day card from Benjamin! It made me very happy! It's a picture of the firepit and the tent and a big snake and me on my ATV and what looks like an arrowhead (maybe). THAT'S SO COOL!!!!! Guess what, before I got this by a couple of hours, I sent Benjamin a drawing of us up camping, roasting hot dogs, and riding ATVs! Great minds think alike I guess. THANK YOU BENJAMIN! This is the best father's day card/drawing I've ever received. I can't wait for everyone to come so we can go have some fun!

Comments

Marilyn said…
kim loves his card from Benjamin!
Christa said…
I think it's so funny how he does the curly-que on his "J". I don't know where he got that idea from, but he thinks it makes it look pretty fancy.
Gramps said…
I commented to yer mom about the J. It *does* make it fancy!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results