Ya know, I had great intentions of working in the basement and getting it finished before the family shows up. It ain't gonna happen. First I took a vacation to Canyonlands...I thought I could work around that. I got back and a project at work had me working weekends and nights and that's just finishing up. Then there's yer mom....I love that woman.......who has so many honeydo's that I'm staying quite busy with that. She bats her eyelashes and voilà! I find myself cutting down trees and hauling off limbs. Voilà! I find myself hauling dirt and helping her put in new grass. Voilà! and I'm helping her with her computer projects. What can I say. She feeds me good stuff and gives me back scratches......excellent trade. Anyway, with what is coming up, I won't have that room done, but the part that is done will be semi-usable. It will be done by Christmas. :-)

Comments

Christa said…
Come on, Dad! You still have a month left. You can do it!
Gramps said…
She just keeps batting those eyelashes. I need to do things like go de-winterize the trailer at the mountain, mow lawns, fix sprinklers, eat, bathe, sleep, complain...you know...silly things like that.
Cambrienelson said…
It doesn't matter-- we've been doing fine without it anyway thus far.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results