Update on Groneman Reunion - I took the trailer up last night (and a couple of tents just in case...a guy can hope can't he....can I tempt you with ATV rides?...but alas, it looks like Brett & Chad won't be coming...dunno what Christa's plans are) and the road going up is in the best shape it's ever been as it's been graded all the way. You can easily drive your car right to the camp site. There's a couple of rocks sticking up to watch out for, but they can be easily avoided. If it's going to be just Marilyn & I at the reunion, I'll only take two ATVs up instead of three. I'm going up to the Mountain property tonight after work to de-winterize that place so it's ready for anyone that wants to go up there. I'm going to stay the night. Tried to call Marilyn last night to find out her final plans, but only got the message machine. I'm assuming you're still coming home Friday (??) but no clue if Christa & kids will be coming then or waiting to come with Brigham.

Comments

Christa said…
The boys and I are coming back with Mom tomorrow. We are packing up even now. We would like to try going up at least for a day or so. I don't think Jacob would tolerate more than a day, but Benjamin would probably enjoy a couple of days. We're excited to see you!
Chad said…
Erica's chained to having cell phone coverage all summer. Including Saturdays. We probably won't be able to make it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results