It's no longer a secret-- now you all know that the Dastrups couldn't take the peer pressure and have jumped on the baby bandwagon. I was really worried about being the only non-pregnant married female at Brett's wedding, so that's a load off my mind! Thanks to Mom for dropping everything to come help out since I've been way more sick this time, and thanks to Dad for letting her come. With Brigham working horrible hours and being unavailable for 2 days at a time (30 hour shift+ sleeping time to make up for it), it is really great to have her here!

Benjamin is just thrilled to pieces that he is going to have a new sibling. He really wants another little brother, but I keep prepping him for a sister. We didn't tell him that we were expecting right away, and one day (after we knew but he didn't) we were reading in the Book of Mormon and it said that the people multiplied. He asked what that meant, and I told him that it meant that they had lots of kids. He very seriously asked me, "Mom, will you please multiply??" It was so cute! It's good to know that at least he's ready!

This is just a picture of how I found Benjamin sleeping when I went to check on him last night!
p

Comments

Marilyn said…
This morning I took the boys to the park.
They have a tire swing that sits like a lifesaver laying down that the kids sit on the side to be pushed. Benjamin really liked it so I pushed him for quite a long time. When he got down, finally, "WHEW! THAT was alot of exercise!"
Stevo said…
You're PREGNANT!!!??? Congratulations!!!
Cambrienelson said…
Welcome to the bandwagon! I think you are having a girl since you are so sick! hopefully Erica is having a girl too and we can have a little trio of princesses to play together!
Erica said…
We are SO excited that our little one will have TWO cousins close to her/his age! :) And if they're all girls, how fun would that be for them???!!! Congratulations, again!!!
Gramps said…
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results