Not that we're counting down or anything... but we're officially on the Christmas Advent Calendar Countdown as of a few days ago. I bought a couple of discounted ($0.25 each) Christmas advent calendars when they were on clearance after Christmas. It is now less than 24 days until the wedding -- giving us the right . . . no . . . responsibility to use such calendars in the countdown.

Lest we should forget the upcoming events...

You know how it goes.

And hey, we even get a nice cheap piece of chocolate every day 'til it happens!

Katie had her bridals done today too. If anyone cares to take a peek, here are the photos, and here are a handful of slightly or significantly edited versions of the same pictures. We now need to choose from the group to see which ones we want printed. Anyhow, enjoy.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Great pictures! I still think that if Katie gets Bridals then Brett should get Groomals. I got your wedding announement... I'll have to wait to get you guys a gift when I'm in utah since they have a better DI selection in utah: )
I love the christmas countdown calanders : )

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results