I must be crazy-- I bought a plane ticket for Kiera and I to come to Utah the monday before Bert's wedding. The part about it that makes me crazy is that the plane doesn't even leave until an hour past Kiera's bedtime, and there is an hour layover in Vegas, and we get to Utah at midnight. I'll be traveling 8 months pregnant and have to be carrying a sleeping (or crying) nearly 2 year old who rarely will sleep anywhere except for her bed (and occasionally a car-seat). All of this so that I can arrive 2 days earlier. I must be crazy.

Comments

Gramps said…
Nuts...yer a total nutcase. You gonna drive back with the Buffalo or Steve or ????
Chad said…
Yeah, that's crazy.
Cambrienelson said…
Buff steve kiera and I will all be going home together.
Marilyn said…
Party on!!! Good luck on the plane alone with Kiera!. You're either brave, crazy and awfully determined!
Christa said…
Did you know that you can take her car seat to the gate with you? If there is not an extra seat, you can just check it there. She might sleep better on the plane if you could put her in the seat. Good luck to you. That sounds awful!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results