This past weekend my in-laws had a "women's weekend" where in all 9 adult females of the family spent the weekend together (no boys) at the Nelson's place. It was way fun but I am way exhausted: a joint baby shower for my sister in-law and myself (we are due a week apart), pedicures, going out to eat, shopping, ice-cream shop, going to see Wicked, etc.. It was way fun (most of these things were things I would never spend $ on myself so it was nice to be spoiled). But after 2 nights in a row of only 4 hours sleep I'm so exhausted! Meanwhile, the males of the Nelson family who didn't have kids yet stayed at our house with Steve and Kiera and had some male bonding time (all while watching Kiera). I'm glad that Kiera lived to tell the tale. The broadway production of Wicked was really entertaining-- I recommend it (well, behind Les Miserables of course).

Comments

Erica said…
Pedicures look fun! :) You were able to find a place where all of you could go at the same time? Impressive!
Unknown said…
Pedicures look really boring! :( They accepted you ALL at once? Impressive!
Marilyn said…
I haven't ever had a pedicure, and probably never will! Like you, I don't want to pay for it myself, and it doesn't sound that fun!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results