Okay everyone, my papers are officially in as of last Teusday. I should be getting my Mission call by next Wednesday... so we're doing this again cause there was some confusion the last time I did it... everyone submit the date that they think I will be entering the MTC, where they think I am going on my mission, and the language. This will be your final guess and no changes can be made afterwards.

As for my what's going on in my life? What life? I've been working my 2 jobs so i really only have 1 day off a week in which i go to institute so I don't have much of a life. I've basically moved back to mom's/dad's and I'm just waiting for someone to buy my contract at my apartment. I took the NCLEX last teusday and I have no idea how I did and won't know for about another 3 weeks or so. But that's all I really can say about what's been going on. tune in next week......

Comments

Chad said…
April 14, Tallahassee Florida, Spanish Speaking.
Gramps said…
I'm just revising my date as I thought it was when you would get your call the first time:

British Columbia
March 17th (my birthday)
English with a smattering of Swahili
Erica said…
My guess doesn't change from last time, although I can't remember the exact date.

Malaga, Spain, Spanish Speaking, April 21st.

How fun! :)
Marilyn said…
March 31. and whatever I said before!
Cambrienelson said…
Ditto to what I said before on the guess chart (I'm too lazy to look it up).

Thanks for the update buff. Good to know what's going on in your life.
Unknown said…
Aneheim, California. March 17. Engrish.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results