Hotel Park City

UPDATE: I just checked the price of the room on the website.  The room we're in goes for $895/night. - Dad

Well,here I sit in our little "cottage" in Park City. NOT a cottage! This is for sure the nicest hotel I have ever been at! It has a living room with a fireplace and flat panel large screen TV and a private hot-tub just outside the door. It has a bedroom with a gorgeous view of a lake and the ski slopes which also has a fireplace and another flat panel TV... the bathroom has a large jetted tub and a large shower with 3 showerheads to spray out on you. It is decorated to the hilt! Last night I found my newest favorite resturant in Utah...Ruth's Kris. Never heard of it before and there is only one of them in Utah but their food TOTALLY DIVINE!!! The rolls were the best I have ever had in my life (Kim thinks so too). And the Fillet Mignon was amazing as was the berries and cream. I NEED their recipes, but I doubt I will ever get them. Makes my mouth water just to think about it!
People are cross country skiing all around us, and there is a swimming pool that it just steaming away out in the open if you want to take a dip...haven't seen anyone in it though. I don't know how much this place is, but I would guess $500.00 a night.
Kim is gone to meetings most of the day, so I am here by myself enjoying the luxury and preparing for teaching my first family history class in church this coming Sunday. And I will have time to read and chill until they take us out to another restaurant in Park City this evening. I seriously doubt that they will be able to beat what we had last night though. It was just fabulous!
Tomorrow we will go dog-sledding . That should be interesting! Kim will post some pictures when we get home I am sure. If you want to check out this place go to http://www.hotelparkcity.com/. Kim, my birthday is coming up..better save your $ for this Ruth's Chris Restaurant!

Comments

Chad said…
Erica and I looked at Hotel Park City when we did our "Cruise Utah" last summer. We ended up choosing Westgate. It sounds similar - Westgate everything you mentioned.

Park City hotels are around $500 / night during Ski Season, from what I saw during my research. If you wait 'till the off-season, you can get the same room for around $80-120 per night.

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun... is Dad having a conference in P.C. or something?
Marilyn said…
Yes, some company that works with Novell is paying for our fun and games. The only way to go! Course, I only get to see him for 1/2 of the day...but what a great place to chill!
Cambrienelson said…
cool. You are spoiled. One of these days you should spoil your CHILDREN.
Erica said…
Sounds like our trip to Park City. We absolutely loved it.
Christa said…
Rough life-- weekend at the cabin and then a stay in Park City... You guys must be exhausted! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results