Pictures for your viewing pleasure









I'm too lazy to organize this blog, but I thought I'd post some cute pictures.


Pictures are of: Dancing in the kitchen (a common activity in our household), ladies writing a letter to santa (a little early), Lydia and all of her stuff she has to have when she wakes up (she needs to hold EVERYTHING), 2 sick ladies cuddling with Steve as they watch a show, Lydia in mommy's monster boots, and family movie night (20 minutes of sleeping beauty--and Steve fell asleep!).
Sorry about the sloppy blog, but hey-- at least it was blogged!

Comments

Christa said…
That's a good move on their part-- getting their Christmas requests in this early should definitely ensure that they beat the rush and get what they want! So what is on their list?
Gramps said…
What cute little ladies. I especially like the "wake up hold everything" picture and writing a letter to Santa. More fridge pictures. Adorable. I don't care if it was a sloppy blog...it is great!
Marilyn said…
LOVE THE PICTURES!! You are sure good to share the delights of your little ladies! Just wish I could get my OTHER kids with my grand kids to do it as much as you do! (Hint HINT!!)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results