Weekly post

Nothing dramatic or overly exciting to post, but I thought I'd do my weekly post nevertheless.

I'm still loving my new job. I get paid RN wages to read my book or to play with a 9 year old for most of the day. I love it. Easy. I guess this in the sort of job where nurses go to loose their skills, but since I don't plan on going back to hospital work ever I don't really care that I'm loosing my skills. My goal is to work 24 hours each week.

I need to hire a full time accountant and secretary to do all my administrative work these days. Between supplemental insurance issues and planning a surrogacy I could really use them!

Steve is going to be going to Honduras on a "mission trip" with his school in March. This means he'll be snorking for most of the time but might fill a few teeth on the side. He'll be gone the duration on his school break which is no fun for us.

Our disneyland passes expire soon: Mine march 10th and Steves the 27. We are going to meet up with Saundra, randy and Co. on the 2nd of March at disneyland. Kiera's pass doesn't expire until november so maybe we can get someone else to take her : )

Lydia joined the nursery at church today. Glad to be free of the little munchkin. 13-17 months is the HARDEST age for church. She seemed to do fine but was very glad to see me when I went to pick her up.

Kiera keeps talking about how auntie Buffalo is going to come to disneyland with us. I have to keep correcting her. She also keeps getting "great ideas" to go to Utah to see the playhouse.

Comments

Chad said…
What will your girls do without disneyland?

You could move to Utah and get a pass to Hogle Zoo... we've been considering getting one.
Christa said…
Hooray for nursery! We are in the nursery countdown-- 5 months left to go! Wish we could go to Disneyland with you guys!
Gramps said…
Kiera has GREAT ideas. I didn't know you were meeting up with Saundra tomorrow. Sounds like you are keeping busy...I could use a secretary too so if you find a good one, let me know. Lydia in nursery....breath a sigh of relief! Oh..and what is "snorking"? Is that anything like curling?......
Marilyn said…
It's been a LONG time since I finally got Breanna in the nursery, but I still well remember the relief of not having to try to concentrate on the lesson while wrestling with a toddler!
OK< no wisecracks about it being time for BJ to graduate already :)
Erica said…
We've been in the Emmy-going-to-nursery countdown for a while now too. Can't wait! What a relief to have Lydia in nursery now. I bet she likes it a lot better than the adult classes.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results