BYU story from the Las Vegas bowl.

A man had two of the best tickets for the Las Vegas Bowl this past season. About midway up the stands right on the 50 yard line. He sat down and soon another BYU fan comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No", says the first man, "the seat is empty."

This is incredible!" said the second man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Las Vegas Bowl, the biggest sporting event of the year for the Cougs & not use it?"

The first man says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me but she passed away. This is the first BYU game we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh... Gees ..I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at the funeral."

Comments

Marilyn said…
Yeah...it is sadly believable in many cases too!
Erica said…
The Las Vegas Bowl is hardly the biggest BYU sports event of the year. I'd say the BYU/Utah game is bigger.
Stevo said…
that made me laugh:)
of course it's believable. I would hope Cambrie did that if I passed away too
Breanna said…
HA HA HA that is so great! made me laugh!
Christa said…
Awesome-- and yes, I do believe it!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results