Yo Brett: My A1C is in

Yo Brett.   6.2 - beat that!     "The A1C number shows the amount of glucose molecules attached to the red blood cells. Glucose stays on the red blood cells until the cells die. Cells are replaced by new cells every two to three months. High blood sugar levels cause more glucose to attach to the red blood cells. 7 or below is a good number."  This kind of surprised me since I had lots of treats over Christmas. :) My Blood pressure is good..it was actually low last time I went in so the Dr. halved my medication. My cholestorol is good too, except I'm slightly low on the good grease so I'll have to drink a gallon of olive oil. In other words, I've got bad news....it doesn't look like you'll be inheriting my worldly riches any time soon.

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear dad:

Beat 6.2? No problem.

Love, Brett
Marilyn said…
Way to go, boys! Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results