Excited for B&K

I'm so excited to see what Brett and Katie's little lady looks like.  I do have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that we are not getting minute by minute updates on the situation like we did for their honeymoon.  Come on Brett! (j/k)

"Katie is interrupting my typing with her screaming and trying to grab my hand"
"I can see the head now...yep that is it"
"our baby is going to be born right....right....right................NOW!"

Been thinking about you guys all day long.  Hope all is well.

Comments

Erica said…
I'm with you, Cambrie! I'm anxious to know any update. Been thinking about you guys all day. :)
Erica said…
Just noticed on Brett's facebook she's here!!! :)
Marilyn said…
And she is so tiny and darling! I got to soak her in for awhile this morning while Stevo was chasing the little ladies around the hospital! Steve, THANKS! And Katie a GREAT BIG THANKS for bringing such a darling baby into the world/our family! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results