Thanks for the party, Grandma and Gramps!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Thanks posting the pictures. I like the 3 ladies and the easter bunny one.

Yes, thanks to everyone who helped my kids have fun while we were in SLC
Gramps said…
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure Buff will enjoy them and they'll be in our blog book forever. It was so much fun to have almost everyone together. Our backyard is meeting the measure of it's creation which is gratifying for me. There is NOTHING as good and fun and enjoyable as family.
Gramps said…
Oh...and Steve can't fool me...I can tell he was terrified going down that slide.
Cambrienelson said…
We loved having the family here, mostly all of us! That was just great fun. Thanks for sharing your picts with us!
Marilyn said…
Previous comment from gma groneman

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results