I guess I can use the blog again now that we are not all together anymore.
I miss the clean air of Utah, and the cooler weather, but it is nice to back with my husband again. I am still able to eat and I'm very pleased with how well I'm doing. I assume that I will get my IV out of my arm soon.
I started classes at the local community college on tuesday night (Statistics) and I was amazed at how dumpy that school is. I guess I'm just used to Utah and LDS schools. I honestly didn't know that a college could be so dumpy. Oh well.
This morning while I was trying to wake up my sleeping husband I noticed a tag on the pillow he was sleeping on that said "Daily Routine Care: fluff pillow daily to maintain plumpness". I'll have to remember to put that on my daily To-do list : ) good thing they have instructions for these things!!

Comments

Christa said…
We're so glad you're still feeling well! Keep it up!
Marilyn said…
yeah, Cambrie for blogging! I have been wondering about if you were in college again, and if you were still keeping food down. I am so happy for you.!!!
Marilyn said…
yeah, Cambrie for blogging! I have been wondering about if you were in college again, and if you were still keeping food down. I am so happy for you.!!!
Marilyn said…
yeah, Cambrie for blogging! I have been wondering about if you were in college again, and if you were still keeping food down. I am so happy for you.!!!
Gramps said…
Oh...I thought you were going to get Steve to try fuffing YOU to maintain plumpness! Silly me. I'm glad you're doing OK. Food is good. food is Nummy.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results