The withdrawals are still pretty intense...having my family around is really addicting. I am wondering how Chad is liking his new place and if Cambrie is keeping her dinner down still in her old place, and if she got her classes changed...and if Benjamin impressed the socks off his mom by wooing in the potty two days in a row. (For those of you, not in the privilaged information category, it is a fact that Benjamin not only wooed, but told CK yessterday that he wanted to! Today I called to congratulate him on his accomplishment. I said to him, "So are you going to woo in the potty again today?" Benjamin (thoughtfully) said, "Maybe someday...."
I'm not sure CK's prayers have been answered yet.

I started a BYU Continuing Ed. Geneology class today. I sat next to LaDawn Jacob...she wrote a book I read and re read 25 years ago. I admire her, so that was fun. It looks like it is going to be a great class.
I am trying to bottle peaches with about 1/2 as much sugar...to make them better for Kim and I. I have yet to taste them...
Wish I could just turn them all into trifle for all my kids I love. And hey, if I had anything fun to add, I would...but I get my fun in reading your blogs...so get ta bloggin you slackers!!! Love you ALL!

Comments

Gramps said…
Benjamin is a crack up. So what did you learn in your class today besides you need PAF 5.2 (already installed on your computer)?
Cambrienelson said…
Cambrie is eating just fine thanks. I'm still working on the classes thing.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results