Hi Benjamin!

Grandpa GronemanThis is Grandpa Groneman. I want to thank you for lending us your mommy for a few days. I wish you and your dad and your little brother could come see us too. She flew to Utah on a big airplane. We went to the mountain. We played some games at the mountain and rode our 4 wheelers. Your mom didn't want to ride the 4 wheeler so Uncle Chad and Uncle Steve did most of the riding. Cambrie took a short ride but decided it wasn't for her while there was a baby inside of her. However, Cambrie did eat some sloppy joe, corn, and other good stuff while she was at the mountain. She hasn't been able to eat for a LONG time. We sit around and talk alot like boring grownups. I'm with you Benjamin. I think it's boring. I want to play! It's been very fun having your mom and aunt Cambrie and Uncle Steve and Uncle Chad and Uncle Brett and aunt Breanna here to play with. Your mom ran in a race this morning down Provo canyon. She's crazy. We're going to go to a boring old wedding today. Maybe when we get home we can play! Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do because they are good things to do. I hope you and Jacob and your dad are having fun and doing fun things! It's almost Jacob's birthday! Are you going to make him a birthday present? What are you going to give him? I LOVE birthdays! It's so fun to give presents! Well, I had better go now. Click on each of these pictures to see a larger version. - Love Grandpa Groneman

Comments

Marilyn said…
For those of you who may be wondering why Kim is holding a fern up to his face, he isn't. That is how tall the ferns are on the property above my folks that we want to buy. We took a walk to scope it out ...
Unknown said…
Looks like fun . . .

Too bad I missed the activities.
Gramps said…
Yea, we missed you Bretsker.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results