The party is almost over. Chad moved to his new apartment on Saturday and a cured and healthy Cambrie leaves to rejoin her husband in (hot/polluted/crowded) California this afternoon. It was great to almost feel like a family again. With Christa's visit, Cambrie and Steve, Chad moved in, etc. it was a great couple of weeks. Playing games and watching movies with my kids....yea! Too bad we couldn't have had Brigham & boys drop in too. (Of course, with work & school, Brett & Buff were kind of scarce, but they did drop in a couple of times.) THANKS GUYS! Now it's back to an almost empty house.

Comments

Marilyn said…
I am in mourning already and Cambrie isn't even gone yet. She keeps telling me that next time I see her she will have a cute little baby for me to play with in a coupla months. Which is great, but I will miss her until then. Like the rest of my kids.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results