Steve has a friend from Scotland who decided to ride his bike across the USA from North Carolina to California and he rode into California this weekend. Of course, Steve being the biker dude that he is didn't want to pass up the opportunity to ride his bike so he joined him and rode the last 55 miles to the beach with him. I drove down to pick them up and take pictures(they were too lazy to bike home). The beach was beautiful and I wanted to get in the water so bad!! Oh well, next summer I'll have a baby girl to play in the water with.

Comments

Gramps said…
Dastrups do Marathons. Nelsons do bike rides. WHAT'S WITH YOU CRAZY PEOPLE?!?
Marilyn said…
So when are you going to start looking Pregnant?

Steve, Christa and Brigham need dto bottle their energy and sell it, then they would be rich. Cambrie can bottle hers too in about 5 months (yes, I know your baby is due in Nov...but you won't get your energy back right away!)
Christa said…
Cambrie-- you look great! More buxom than I'm used to, but it suits you! :)
Unknown said…
I thought of riding my bike that far once. Then I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results