So I thought I'd update you all on my most recent investment. My boat. My inflatable. This week I've had 2 dates with it (Me, the boat, and a girl -- but not the same one both times). I just got back from one of them tonight. It was a late night thing at Tibble Fork Reservior. Imagine this: Strawberries/mangos/peaches on top of a Hostess cake thingamabob with whipped cream on top. All of this done and prepared on the water with the use of 4 candles to see things. Bats flying around. Fish jumping. Then we cooked marshmallows over the candles with toothpicks, and placed them on grahm crackers n' chocolate. Then we played Mancalla. And the rest is history.

Like I said, the boat was a good investment.

Comments

Christa said…
You are the man, Brett! Those are some serious skills!!! We're proud to know ya!
Christa said…
Brigham says:
"What does this mean, 'the rest is history'?"
Cambrienelson said…
Christa said my thoughts exactly: You are the man!!
Gramps said…
Yea...I'm with Christa. What EXACTLY does the rest is history entail? Of course, all kinds of things come to mind... Go Brett!
Marilyn said…
Chad, do you want a boat for Christmas?
Unknown said…
Christmas? A snow tube might work better.
Gramps said…
here is a sure fire way for Chad and Cambrie to collaborate on improving his dates

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results