In Southern Cali for the past few days it's been cool and overcast. It even "misted" for a few days which is when it feels like you are getting damp from the mist of a waterfall or something.
Anywhoo, this cool overcast weather makes me miss fall days growing up when we would come home from school to find mom baking something tasty: homemade bread, bagles, pie, granola, cinnamon twists, cookies, or something else. I think it is one of my favorite memories of running in the door and throwing my backpack on the floor and saying "can I have some?!" Thanks for baking for us mom.

Comments

Gramps said…
GOOD NEWS! It's been very cool the past couple of days here as well (Tues it only got up to about 76 degrees...new record low high) Yer mom took the opportunity to bake a lot of stuff to put in the freezer...and I've heard she's willing to share with anyone that visits in the next week or so.
Cambrienelson said…
too bad I can't eat it : (
I have been able to eat some popcicles and juice lately though : )
Marilyn said…
Cambrie darlin, I will make you anything you want if you will eat it! I realize that this is a tough request...but I do hope being here will help your appetite! How much do you weigh now, anyway?
Cambrienelson said…
127 lbs
(pre-pregnancy weight: 125)
4 weeks pregnant post-africa: 131
lowest weight: 113

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results