So, since we were so nice and let Christa return home to the 3 desparate Males in Maryland, she is gone silent! Yeah, I know that you are trying to catch up from your trip, but we want to know how the boys reacted to your return. So we hope this will spur you on to action!
FYI , next week there will be an increase of people living here of 3. Yes, Chad has sold his contract and has to be out this weekend and cannot be in his new place for a week. Same with his 2 new roomates, so they are all coming here. Cambries Dr just called and said she should stay another week since she is doing so well...if she decides too, then Chad's roomates will be banished to the basement to sleep. Or there is the trailer I guess...but it will be warm. Anyway, could be interesting. It is also Ed week next week and I won't have a car as Brett has mine cause his is in the shop for 2 weeks. I won't be here to fix good dinners, so maybe if we are lucky they will bring home pizza!

Comments

Christa said…
It sounds like the Groneman home is the party place! Too bad we don't have money, or we would come, too!

The boys were happy to see me, although no one was doing cartwheels or anything. I went in to see my sleeping kiddos when I got home, and Brigham woke Benjamin up enough to give me a big hug. In the morning I think he was more excited to see the presents from Grandma and Grandpa than to see me. Jacob gave me a big grin, shoved his whole hand in my mouth, and sucked on my cheek for a long time. I think that means he was happy to see me, too.

We are currently having a blast trying to shop for a car without any money. Wish us luck!
Gramps said…
Wouldn't fixing the axle and driving around in an ugly dented up car be cheaper?
Christa said…
Only problem with that idea is that two of the four doors don't open at all.
Chad said…
My roommates won't be moving in after all. They found another place to stay closer to Provo.
Gramps said…
Christa: That's nothing a crowbar and a little bailing wire wouldn't fix :-)
Chad: You're still welcome to come home for the week. There's a pan of brownies in the freezer.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results