I went with Kirk to donate blood to the Red Cross. I knew that we used to not be allowed to donate because we lived in England, but I thought it was a 10 year no-donate or something, so I decided to try.

Before you donate, they want you to read a binder full of information about donating, then have an interview with a staff person. I skimmed through the manual and saw nothing about England, so I went in for the interview. It turns out there is a page that discusses people who have lived in the UK for over a month, but it was labelled something else like CCBI or some other non-identifying acronym. Anyway, the interviewer was a bit cross with me and printed me up a rejection letter. She had me sign it and told me never to come back.

So, immediate Groneman Family, don't try to donate blood.

Comments

Gramps said…
Well, for the last couple of months, Buffy has been sleeping in the daytime and working nights which has made me suspicious, but then I've been having this pain in my neck in the mornings when I wake up......bottom line: I don't think I have extra blood to donate anyway.
Christa said…
Chad, it's time to face the facts: you are a mad cow.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results