So, this is just to inform you that Cambrie and Kim and I are going to the Mtn property tonight for an overnighter. I don't think Chad or BJ will join us because they are both moving this weekend. Brett talked about it. Brett, if you decide you want to come with friends, and have another way up there (not in the Prius) then, you will need the combination of the lock. I think it is 0660 but it may have changed...call Keith or Grandpa to get it.
Cambrie and I are going to Ed Week next week...wishing ya'll could join us. We'll be thinking of ya. Both at the mountain and at Ed week.

Comments

Gramps said…
It's not 0660. That was the combination for July. This is August. I don't know what it is, but we can leave a gate key hanging on the "Trailer" hook so you don't need to worry about the combination.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results