THE JOYS OF PARENTING
Brigham and I are currently earning our parenting merit badges. Night before last, Jacob threw up, yesterday he had the runs so bad that it got all over the waiting room floor in a doctor's office (although he was wearing a diaper and pants!), and this morning he threw up three more times. Last night Benjamin literally threw up over 20 times. I've never seen anything like it! Every 10-30 minutes he would throw up again, or at least wretch and gag. After going through all of our bedding, we finally put him in a pack 'n play next to our bed with a bucket so I could get it under him every time he started wretching. Needless to say, Jacob is the only one who got a good night's sleep!

Aren't you glad I decided to share all of this with you before breakfast? All of you unmarried folk are probably counting your blessings!

Comments

Gramps said…
Too late...I've already had my breakfast. [whew!] Oh, the memories...... The unmarried folks aren't counting their blessings, they're shaking in their boots at the prospects! Poor little guys of yours. I hope they are feeling better today.
Cambrienelson said…
I can sympathize with them!! poor little guys!
Gramps said…
I imagine you can better than most.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results