So I guess it's time I finally add something to the blog..... well life down here in Provo isn't all that exciting. I did have an interview at the hospital on Fri but ma and pa already knew about that. I feel like it went well but I guess we'll see. I haven't heard anything from them yet so I have yet to find out. On Saturday, my roommates and I had a "roomie night" where we told everyone who usually comes over every night to not even think about coming over cause we wanted to just hang out with just us. It was great! We were going to go ice skating but it was so crowded so we decided against it. Then we all went to walmart cause we all needed something from there and then we decided to eat at McD's.....then we all came back to our apt and watched the Great Race..... that is a very entertaining video. I found it quite amusing. Then we stayed up till the late hours of the night talking and established some rules for our apt. (aka, an hour limit on the game cube, only quiet conversations after 9:30, etc.) It's quite nice. Oh and we got sick of the guys that were coming over every night expecting us to entertain them and playing the cube for long hours.....we havn't "owned" our living room since the beginning of the semester cause they are always over every night so on Fri, while I was at work, my roommates sat everyone down who comes over every night and told them all that they are only allowed to come over Thurs-Sun and then only after 7 pm. It's been very nice! We can actually study in our living room instead of retreating into our rooms. Last night, my roommates from Taiwan and Nepal made dinner for us.....it was very.....interesting.... I can't say that it is my favorite food. But some of it was good. Well that's about it for my news. As soon as I get a picture of all of my roommates and me I'll put it up. Anyhoo, TTFN!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
As Christa would say, "keep your man-beating stick with you at all times". Good job telling those guys what's what.
Gramps said…
Good stuff Buff. Interesting to read. Fingers are crossed for the hospital job. Inquiring minds want to know: How many people pounded on your door wanting to be let in and you ignored them? I hope you added to the rules: "no setting the alarm 1 hour before you really want to get up and punching the snooze button 12 times" Thanks for the update on your life. Now I know what you and Cambrie are up to lately. I think Chad fell off the edge of the world.
BUFFY said…
2.....but lucky for them, we didn't have all of our roomies back yet so we were merciful. we only let them stay for about 2 min tho (and then only because one came bearing cheesecake) :-D
Marilyn said…
Yeah...fun to read stuff! Keep up the good work! And as far as not having anything to report goes, when do I EVER have anything to report? NEVER!!! But the way I see it, I gave birth to most of you readers out there...so I have the right to be BORING! Right???:) :)
It's ok though...one doesn't have to get engaged to have something to write on the blog...but keep working on those engagements! (Not you BUFF!)
Gramps said…
Take their cheesecake and send them on their way.....good job!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results